Performance enhanced - Laser Sharp Fishhooks
Lazer Sharp fishhooks, long known for their durability and strength, continue to undergo performance enhancements geared at keeping the brand at the top of the fresh and saltwater hook markets.
A new set of Lazer Sharp Saltwater hooks have been developed using our improved needlepoint. These new hooks include live bait, circle and a new ballyhoo hook. These hooks have undergone a new plating process to enhance corrosion resistance in saltwater. The new needlepoint design has proven to be 30 percent sharper than a comparable forged point hook. These new hooks are the new standard in in-shore and offshore saltwater hooks.
- L2007B Wide-Gap, Non-offset, Circle, Platinum Black Plus in 5/0-9/0 MSRP from $6.99 to $8.52
- L2011S “Poseidon”, Wide-Gap, Short Shank, Non-Offset, Circle, Platinum Black Plus in 4/0-9/0, MSRP from $6.99 to $8.52
- L2013B “Odysseus” Wide-Gap, Short Shank, Non-Offset, Circle, Platinum Black Plus in 5/0-9/0, MSRP from $6.99 to $8.52
- L3B In-line Octopus, Platinum Black Plus in 3/0-9/0, MSRP from $2.99 to $5.90
- L669S “The Admiral” O’Shaughnessy, Ballyhoo, Ringed Eye, Sea Guard in 5/0-9/0, MSRP from $1.99 to $11.99
- L092BP Oversize Saltwater Plastics Hook, Medium Wire, Platinum Black Plus in 7/0 and 11/0, MSRP from $4.99
- L098BP Oversize Saltwater Plastics Hook, Heavy Wire, Platinum Black Plus in 7/0 and 11/0, MSRP from $6.99
As always, Lazer Sharp hooks are priced extremely competitively in the marketplace and are an exceptional value for the consumer compared with other brands. The switch to a needlepoint design began approximately 12 months ago, and has already begun to filter down through the supply chain. While not the only needlepoint fishhook on the market, Lazer Sharp is the only one designed and forged in the United States of America.
For more information about Lazer Sharp products, contact us at 720-941-8700,visit the Eagle Claw web site at www.eagleclaw.com or connect with us on Facebook® and Twitter®.